Monday, November 26, 2007

Family Additions

We've had two new family additions on the Williams side of the family. Both of my sisters have had babies in the last few months. Since Kellie's baby, Parker, lives here in Las Vegas, I've been able to practice my photography skills on him. Combine that with some Photoshop classes from UNLV and we've been able to come up with some pretty cute shots:





Julie's baby, Clementine, was just blessed yesterday in Colorado. I wasn't able to be there, but my mom got these shots. Very cute!







4 comments:

Melissa said...

Those are 2 very cute little babies!

Brittany said...

I love the pictures especially the naked baby one!! What a great photographer you are becoming!!

Kellie said...

Do either of those two families have a blog? I would love to check it out!

Amy said...

I like how you have the baby next to a stuffed animal as you get to see the size comparisons. I have this one of Addy in my Dad's hand when she was first born-she is about the same size!