Monday, November 26, 2007

A Belated Halloween Post


I never got around to posting these pics near Halloween, but I've had some recent family requests (sorry Alison and Amanda) to get these up, so without further ado . . . here is what Chloe believes is the worst torture you can inflict upon a dog - humiliation. She was so embarrassed, she wouldn't even look at the camera. She's so funny. She really is embarrassed. Can you tell? Interestingly enough, however, she was a huge hit and got more attention than she could handle that night at the Ghost Walk at a local shopping area. Both kids and adults kept pointing and saying, "Look! A lobster!" She was a hit! I'm sure she would love to know that her humiliating picture is now posted on the internet for all to see :) Hee hee.








3 comments:

Melissa said...

That's just pure LOL fun! My kids loved these pics. Connor said, "that's silly!" And Chloe really does look embarrassed!

Lori said...

I LOVE Dachshunds! We had one for a while before we had kids. These pictures sure brought back memories. I love their big personalities! And the costume was so cute. I hope to own another one someday when my kids are older. Take Care.

Jen said...

That is too cute! I wish I could get Spencer to wear a costume, but he's still mad at me for dressing him up as a cat when he was a wee pup. I love the belly pic of Chloe and Parker on Kellie's website! Darling!