Monday, August 27, 2007

Uh Oh, I'm It!

Monique tagged me on her blog, so here goes . . . a little about me . . .

Jobs I've held:

1. Sea World hamburger slinger
2. Sea World lemonade slogger
3. Telephone surveyer (for like 2 hours - who can do that?)
4. Griswold Advertising intern (don't you just love "unpaid" internships)
5. Procedure Manual writer for a building company (lots of Tetris during this one)
6. Recruiting agent (this one was for 2 days, I think - what a nightmare!)
7. Vanity Press marketer
8. Kellogg's Marketing Rep (there's no better job than one that gives you all the free cereal you can eat) . . . . nevertheless, I gave up the cereal in hopes of . . .
9. Juice - Ocean Spray National Business Manager (I manage all of drug now - Walgreens, Riteaid, CVS) - it sure is nice when they're building one on every corner - nice growth curve for me!

Places to Go for a Weekend Getaway:

1. The Sanders cabin
2. Anywhere else in the mountains
3. A Road trip to pretty much anywhere as long as you feel like you're "getting away"

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Pretty Woman
2. Forrest Gump
3. Never Been Kissed

Guilty Pleasures

1. Any kind of bakery cake - with buttercream icing
2. Sugary cereal with fresh milk
3. Sugar of any kind, really
4. Shopping at Ann Taylor loft
5. A spa day
6. Pedicures
7. Too many hours surfing my favorite sites on the web

Places I've Lived (is there enough room here?)

1. Clearwater, FL
2. Key West, FL
3. Kalispell, MT
4. New Albany, IN
5. Louisville, KY (twice)
6. Evansville, IN (twice)
7. Hudson, OH
8. Provo, UT
9. Midvale, UT
10. Chicago, IL
11. Aurora, CO
12. Henderson, NV

What were likely the first things you thought of when you saw your significant other for the first time?

1. Nice smile
2. Very thoughtful
3. Tan
4. When will he call me?

Places I've Been on Vacation

1. Mexico
2. Caribbean
3. Canada
4. Hawaii
5. Florida
6. Israel
7. France and Belgium
8. England
9. Costa Rica (honeymoon!)

Favorite Foods

1. Did I mention cake with icing??
2. Mexican (pico, chips, enchiladas, quesadillas)
3. Comfort food of any kind - mashed potatoes, roast chicken, gravy)
4. Ripe tomatoes with fresh mozzarella and viniagrette
5. Chocolate

If in a "jam" with your spouse, what tactics do you use to get out of the "doghouse"?

I don't think it's been long enough to get in a "jam" yet, but if I did, I'm sure I'd be remarkably charming . . . and making yummy food goes a long way too!

Websites I visit daily:

1. Friends' blogs
2. Lifehacker - Geek to Live
3. Fox News
4. 9 News
5. Meridian Magazine

Best First Kisses Landmarks:

Most of my best kisses have happened very simply at the front door or on the couch (in the case of Nate). Don't you think one of the best parts of a first kiss is the tingle of anticipation? Not that the rest's not good too, but you just can't ever duplicate the anticipation of a first kiss again.

Places I'd Rather Be Right now:

1. On vacation
2. In Colorado, visiting friends
3. At the spa

Who sent this to me: Monique

Buddies to Survey:
All my blogging buddies have already done this. My choices will have to be postponed until I can convince a few others to start the blogging thing.

No comments: