Monday, August 27, 2007

House Pics

OK - we haven't exactly been quick in our endeavour to get our house cleaned up, but this weekend, we made some progress. At least most of the living room and family room is totally liveable. We still need decorations (curtains, plants, accessories, etc.) but we're getting much closer. Here are a couple of pics of our living room. That's the family room in the background. Nate got our surround-sound hung up this weekend too, so another thing off the list!
We picked this house because we loved the windows and the open ceiling.




If you look closely, you'll see Chloe out in the family room (along with a few of her toys). You might also notice those pieces of paper on the floor. Those are the canvases Nate started. These are just on paper, but they are so cool. Pictures don't do them justice. These happen to be patterns from some new scrapbook paper I bought. I'd like to print them on canvas and do a gallery wrap (i.e 2-inch depth).
Speaking of printing, Nate's finally got the large format printer up and running, so if you ever need a picture on canvas, let us know. We'd love to do it. For now, we're going to begin dabbling in e-bay sales. Custom canvases are getting very popular.


So that's the house for now. As we get more accomplished (I'm working on curtains now), I'll post pictures. I can't wait until we live in some kind of peace with no boxes to unpack :)




2 comments:

Melissa said...

Love love love your house! It is beautiful. Hope I can see it someday! And the canvases are great. Why did you move? I want some! Thanks for finally posting some pics :)

Brittany said...

You house it beautiful, I love it. I can't want to see more!!
Tell Nate great job on the canvases I am sure they will go for a pretty penny!