Monday, September 10, 2007

A New Car



We've known since we moved here that we needed to get another car. We left Nate's old one back in Colorado because it would have been too difficult to get it out here along with our two Uhauls and other car. Selling it made the most sense. Until Nate got a job, we could get by with one car. Truth be told, I was putting off the whole thing because the thought of shopping for a car made me sick to my stomach. You see - I've been very lucky. Since I graduated from college, I've always had a company car. I've never made a car payment, an insurance payment, a gas payment - nothing! I know, I'm spoiled and very lucky!! That joy came to an end last week when we finally ventured out in search of a car for Nate. We made the mistake of going to a dealer (that's a nightmare story all in itself), but when it was all said and done, Nate got a great car and we're happy with our purchase. The best part of all is that we learned today that the dealer is willing to let Nate do all their large format printing. Maybe the purchase will be a great investment after all!! Nate insisted he couldn't drive a 4-cylinder, so we had to search out this '05 Altima with the 3.5L V6. He loves it and it won't break our bank. That's all that's important. Here's to happy driving!!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Altima's are great, I loved mine up until it's demise!