Monday, September 10, 2007

Baby Shower Invitiations

My sister, Kellie, is due to give birth to her first baby near the end of October. Now that we live near her, we get to participate in throwing a shower for her. I volunteered to do the invitations, which I love to do, but I have an uncanny ability to underestimate the amount of time it's going to take to make them. In this case, I WAYYYYYYYY underestimated. I found the cutest idea (that was actually for a baby announcement) but I altered it to fit our shower theme. After many hours, lots and lots of intricate cutting, and help from both my mom and Kellie, we got them done and mailed out. Hallelujah!! Here's a peek (sorry about the blur - I think the light was too low):



My favorite part is right here: See where it says "General Contractors: Kellie and Chad Davidson right under the ultrasound of the baby. So cute!!!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Way cute! Love them. You've always been the invitation queen! I'm sure the shower will be great.

Brittany said...

I love it and only wish I could have been there to help, you know about my love of a cute card!