Monday, January 21, 2008

Digi Scrap

I've become completed fascinated with the "digi" world, as they call it, of scrapbooking. I can't say I've ever gotten into scrapbooking - I've tried and lost interest - but because digital scrapbooking allows me to be creative and capture memories while still using my favorite tool - my computer - I'm starting to really like it. I can't say I'm good (and this layout is a copy of a template) but I'm starting to feel more comfortable. If you're ever interested, the queen is Jessica Sprague (jessicasprague.com). She'll teach you everything you need to know and more. Here's a fun layout of Parker that I did for my first assignment.



4 comments:

Melissa said...

Cute! Guess you gotta go with what works for you.

The Frosts said...

My goal is to learn how to digi scrap this year. After seeing some of the books my friends have printed up with their layouts, I think it is the way to go. Too bad I have so many paper supplies to use up too! Your page is super cute!! And I'm so happy to see you posting!

Amy said...

Love it! I am going to sell all my stamps on e-bay. Now, just have to convince Justin for a faster 'puter. But I have already sold him on it. BTW, cute cute kids and family!

Brittany said...

Very fun and just think how many years ago was it we took that class together to try and learn how to make works of art, you've come a long way!