Friday, March 9, 2007

A first foray into blogging . . .

I have so many friends with blogs now and I love reading them! It's fun to get another window into their lives and perhaps it satisfies the voyeur that lives in me (and in all of us, I think :)) So, here goes nothing!!!

There is so much crazy stuff happening in my life right now. I'm trying to plan a wedding (April 20!), keep afloat at work, sell my house, keep the house spotless for the "lookers", and achieve some of the goals I have set in my head without exploding! I can't wait until the wedding is here, the honeymoon is complete and things get back to normal. Not that I want to rush the wedding or the honeymoon. I will relish those days . . . but for now, I'm focusing on the future and trying to stay sane by knowing that it will all be calmer and better in 2 months.

Today the house is mostly spotless, but I've still got organizing to do. The closets are a little scary. Perhaps that will be this weekend's project. I've got the time. It's stake conference weekend, so no sunbeams!!! I look forward to a germ-free weekend.

Until later . . .

1 comment:

The Frosts said...

Wendie! It's so GREAT to hear from you. I hope you continue blogging. It's so much fun and a great way to keep track of life. And a big, huge congrats on your upcoming wedding. I've been keeping tabs through Melissa. I can't wait to hear more!

Monique